26 APR 18 GeoCertify was featured on The Coffee League last week. Dennis Raimondi, well-known host of The Coffee League podcast, interviewed GeoCertify founder Matthew Hodges.
The conversation covers a range of issues in the global coffee markets:
- GeoCertify’s solution for the ECX (Ethiopia Commodity Exchange), where GeoCertify traced over a quarter million bags of coffee;
- GeoCertify’s traceability solution for Starbucks Reserve Roastery;
- Starbucks Reserve as a “growth factor” in the specialty coffee market;
- Nestlé, JAB, and others entering the market;
- Direct Trade, traceability, and how to maintain credibility in an expanding specialty market;
- Specialty coffee as a factor in sustaining small-scale farming;
- the role of traceability in the face of global warming and the expanding global appetite for high-grade specialty coffee.
Check out the full interview at The Coffee League: GeoCertify.